There are a number of places to configure a script to run at logon. This mainly applies when logon scripts are configured to run synchronously.
- Scripts configured via Group Policy run first (in order of precedence)
User Configuration\Windows Settings\Scripts (Logon/Logoff)
- Scripts configured via the UserInit value in the registry run second
- Scripts configured via the AppSetup value in the registry run third
- Scripts configured via user properties run fourth (Profile tab on the user's AD object)
- Scripts configured via the Run key in the registry run last